LOCATION: Waltham, MA
TScan Therapeutics is a startup biotech seeking to revolutionize life-changing therapeutics for patients by identifying novel T cells and epitopes. We are looking for an experienced finance professional to join our growing finance team as an Accountant. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in accounts payable, payroll, and enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative, and vibrant startup culture. A team player with a sense of accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility will thrive in this role.
- Process semi-monthly and bi-weekly payroll for 100+ employees in ADP WorkForce Now platform
- Address and resolve any employee changes and concerns to the payroll system
- Identify and resolve issues prior to payroll deadlines
- Review and process all employee reimbursements
- Maintain all payroll records, manage year-end W2 process
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable team member utilizing NetSuite platform to process vendor invoices and credit card purchases
- Responsible for vendor records, coding, and inputting invoices to appropriate accounts
- Maintain vendor account payment relationships
- Preparing journal entries for payroll and general ledger adjustments
- Quarter-end review and annual audit support
- Assist on any ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Management
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience in accounting and administrative roles
- Experience with NetSuite and WorkForce Now platforms a plus
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
TScan Therapeutics was founded in 2018 by a small group of scientists led by Dr. Stephen Elledge (Harvard Medical School/HHMI). TScan is discovering and developing novel TCR-engineered T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. TScan’s discovery platform is centered around a breakthrough technology that enables the rapid, comprehensive, and genome-wide identification of the peptide antigen targets of T cell receptors. This technology greatly enhances our ability to understand the specific antigens that drive important disease processes, including tumor cell recognition by the immune system, self-reactivity in autoimmune disorders, and acquired immunity in infectious disease. TScan is using the platform in oncology to discover new TCR/target pairs and to rapidly move novel TCRs into clinical development.
Do YOU have the anatomy of a TScanner?
Our talented, compassionate and intelligent team is what makes TScan a great place to work. Our brand new offices with approximately 40,000 square feet of premium lab and office space is an environment that supports innovation, camaraderie and professionalism. We are driven, passionate, fun, flexible and team oriented. Sound like you? Apply today.