LOCATION: Waltham, MA
TScan Therapeutics is a biotechnology company seeking to revolutionize cancer treatment for patients by identifying novel targets for T cell therapy. We are leveraging our core discovery technology through both internal discovery efforts in oncology and external partnerships across oncology, infectious disease, and autoimmune disease. We are seeking a business analyst/manager to support our corporate development team across business development and corporate strategy across therapeutic areas. This role will work with a small team that makes high visibility and high impact decisions at the company. Activities will include transaction support, market research, and forecasting. A team player who enjoys fast-paced, collaborative, and vibrant startup culture will thrive in this role.
TScan Therapeutics was founded in 2018 by a small group of scientists led by Dr. Stephen Elledge (Harvard Medical School/HHMI). TScan is discovering and developing novel TCR-engineered T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. TScan’s discovery platform is centered around a breakthrough technology that enables the rapid, comprehensive, and genome-wide identification of the peptide antigen targets of T cell receptors. This technology greatly enhances our ability to understand the specific antigens that drive important disease processes, including tumor cell recognition by the immune system, self-reactivity in autoimmune disorders, and acquired immunity in infectious disease. TScan is using the platform in oncology to discover new TCR/target pairs and to rapidly move novel TCRs into clinical development.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Be part of the corporate development and strategy team at a fast-growing biopharmaceutical company.
- Provide analysis and marketing insights on key therapeutic areas and modalities.
- Support business development and commercial in key activities, including market assessments, preparation of corporate presentations, term sheet and contract drafting, alliance management, database management, and other due diligence activities.
- Help to track changes and assess implications of those changes to key market landscapes, including support of market research, forecasting, and key competitive landscapes.
- Spearhead analytical research, including data gathering, interpretation, and upward communication.
- Lead tracking of contractual obligations and alliance management initiatives.
- Maintain internal workplans and timelines to ensure timely completion of committed projects.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required; life sciences discipline preferred.
- 1 – 3+ years’ experience; background in life sciences-focused consulting or investment banking preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including fastidious record keeping.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including expertise with Power Point and Excel.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new skills and work in a fast-paced, matrix environment.
Do YOU have the anatomy of a TScanner?
Our talented, compassionate and intelligent team is what makes TScan a great place to work. Our brand new offices with approximately 40,000 square feet of premium lab and office space is an environment that supports innovation, camaraderie and professionalism. We are driven, passionate, fun, flexible and team oriented. Sound like you? Apply today.