LOCATION: Waltham, MA
TScan Therapeutics is a startup biotech seeking to revolutionize life-changing therapeutics for patients by identifying novel T cells and epitopes. To fuel our discovery efforts, we have established tissue collection research studies to identify the targets of T cells in cancer, autoimmune and infectious diseases. We are looking for a clinical science liaison to identify, develop and maintain relationships with clinical and scientific collaborators for this research study. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in oncology or non-oncology clinical studies and enjoy fast-paced, collaborative, and vibrant startup culture. A team player with a sense of urgency will thrive in this role.
- Identify potential collaborators for tissue collection research studies through public databases such as insurance claims databases, conferences, clinicaltrials.gov, Pubmed, institutional websites, clinical society membership directories or prior clinical connections and collaborations.
- Coordinate and execute outreach efforts to potential collaborators in oncology, non-oncology infectious disease, autoimmune diseases including neurology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, and dermatology.
- Conduct initial meetings with collaborators explaining TScan’s technology and tissue collection needs for discovery studies.
- Support operational activities, including initiating sites, developing the protocol, ICF, CRF and other clinical documents and managing sample logistics
- Act as the initial point of communication with clinical sites and PIs to answer questions.
- Cultivating and supporting Investigator collaborations and relationships in private practice or academic center settings.
- Develop and track timelines, metrics, and key risks for study activities.
- Collate and present study data to PIs and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous clinical science liaison or medical science liaison experience preferred and/or direct experience servicing clinical client needs through communicating complex biomedical information.
- 5 – 7 years of oncology or non-oncology experience at a clinical study center, hospital, biopharma company or contract research organization
- Ability to work independently with innovative ideas and as a self-motivated, contributing team member.
- Understanding of GCP and other applicable regulations for clinical research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a flexible, matrix environment
TScan Therapeutics was founded in 2018 by a small group of scientists led by Dr. Stephen Elledge (Harvard Medical School/HHMI). TScan is discovering and developing novel TCR-engineered T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. TScan’s discovery platform is centered around a breakthrough technology that enables the rapid, comprehensive, and genome-wide identification of the peptide antigen targets of T cell receptors. This technology greatly enhances our ability to understand the specific antigens that drive important disease processes, including tumor cell recognition by the immune system, self-reactivity in autoimmune disorders, and acquired immunity in infectious disease. TScan is using the platform in oncology to discover new TCR/target pairs and to rapidly move novel TCRs into clinical development.
Do YOU have the anatomy of a TScanner?
Our talented, compassionate and intelligent team is what makes TScan a great place to work. Our brand new offices with approximately 40,000 square feet of premium lab and office space is an environment that supports innovation, camaraderie and professionalism. We are driven, passionate, fun, flexible and team oriented. Sound like you? Apply today.