LOCATION: Waltham, MA
TScan Therapeutics is a startup biotech seeking to revolutionize life-changing therapeutics for patients by identifying novel T cells and epitopes. We are looking for an experienced Director of Project Management to take ownership, control, and responsibility of the one or more projects to ensure key deliverables and timelines are fit for purpose, remain on schedule and to budget, whilst maintaining quality across functions. The ideal candidate should have a scientific background, experience in drug development, driving projects from Discovery to Development and an IND/CTA. Details regarding responsibilities are listed below.
T-Scan Therapeutics was founded in 2018 by a small group of scientists led by Dr. Stephen Elledge (Harvard Medical School/HHMI). TScan is discovering and developing novel TCR-engineered T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. TScan’s discovery platform is centered around a breakthrough technology that enables the rapid, comprehensive, and genome-wide identification of the peptide antigen targets of T cell receptors. This technology greatly enhances our ability to understand the specific antigens that drive important disease processes, including tumor cell recognition by the immune system, self-reactivity in autoimmune disorders, and acquired immunity in infectious disease. TScan is using the platform in oncology to discover new TCR/target pairs and to rapidly move novel TCRs into clinical development.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders/functional heads, gaining acceptance of proposals, changes and decisions
- Take responsibility for preparing the Integrated Strategic Development Plan
- Identify and allocate roles and responsibilities within the Project Team
- Identify and manage resource requirements in the Project Team
- Manage a virtual Project Team to develop solutions that are fit for purpose and achievable within the budget and schedule
- Develop and manage the project schedule, meetings, deadlines, minutes
- Monitor and track the critical path
- Ensure that risks are identified and managed, implementing effective risk responses to minimize/better predict the project’s potential delays
- Work closely with Project Stakeholders and empower Project Champions effectively
- PhD in Immunology, Cancer Biology, and related science; 12+ years of related experience, including prior cell therapy background, experience supporting and/or leading drug development efforts from discovery to clinical trials
- Excellent project management skills, risk management and mitigation
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to develop and maintain great relationships
- Ability and desire to work under pressure and tight deadlines while maintaining quality relationships and data
- Awareness of current best practices within the project management industry
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate Project Team members collectively and individually
- In-depth knowledge of Project Management software, including MS Project, Wrike and others
- Desire to learn more about US Drug Development Regulations regarding Cell and Gene Therapies
- Ability to work within and across Teams to build project and program strategies
Do YOU have the anatomy of a TScanner?
Our talented, compassionate, and intelligent team is what makes TScan a great place to work. Our brand-new offices with approximately 40,000 square feet of premium lab and office space are an environment that supports innovation, camaraderie and professionalism. We are driven, passionate, fun, flexible and team oriented. Sound like you? Apply today.