LOCATION: Waltham, MA
TScan Therapeutics is a startup biotech seeking to revolutionize life-changing therapeutics for patients by identifying novel T cells and epitopes. We are looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to join our growing IT team. Reporting to the Director of IT and Systems, the ideal candidate should have outstanding communication skills, the ability to learn new technologies, and enjoy fast-paced, collaborative, and vibrant startup culture. A team player with a sense of urgency will thrive in this role..
TScan Therapeutics was founded in 2018 by a small group of scientists led by Dr. Stephen Elledge (Harvard Medical School/HHMI). TScan is discovering and developing novel TCR-engineered T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. TScan’s discovery platform is centered around a breakthrough technology that enables the rapid, comprehensive, and genome-wide identification of the peptide antigen targets of T cell receptors. This technology greatly enhances our ability to understand the specific antigens that drive important disease processes, including tumor cell recognition by the immune system, self-reactivity in autoimmune disorders, and acquired immunity in infectious disease. TScan is using the platform in oncology to discover new TCR/target pairs and to rapidly move novel TCRs into clinical development.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for end users
- Computer and account setups (Using MDT and InTune)
- Assist with keeping IT documentation up to date
- Basic network and server troubleshooting
- Basic Office 365 troubleshooting
- Keep an inventory of all equipment, software, and licensing
- Manage multiple user requests via a ticketing system
- 5+ years of related work experience
- IT Certificates are a plus, but not required
- Biotech experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with the Microsoft server stack (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, MDT/WDS, WSUS, etc)
- Experience with Office 365
- Strong desktop troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for technology and ability to learn
Do YOU have the anatomy of a TScanner?
Our talented, compassionate and intelligent team is what makes TScan a great place to work. Our brand new offices with approximately 40,000 square feet of premium lab and office space is an environment that supports innovation, camaraderie and professionalism. We are driven, passionate, fun, flexible and team oriented. Sound like you? Apply today.