LOCATION: Waltham, MA
TScan Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotech seeking to revolutionize life-changing therapeutics for patients by identifying novel T cells and epitopes. We are looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to join our growing IT team. Reporting to the Senior Director of IT and Security, the ideal candidate should have outstanding communication skills, the ability to learn new technologies, and enjoy fast-paced, collaborative, and vibrant startup culture. The role will be hybrid flexible, but require a strong on-site presence to best support users. A team player with a sense of urgency will thrive in this role.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for end users
- Support new user setup tasks including, but not limited to, computer, desk, and account setups (using MDT and InTune)
- Assist with keeping IT documentation up to date and accurate
- Provide basic network and server troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot Office 365 programs
- Manage multiple user requests via TScan’s ticketing system
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft server stack (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, MDT/WDS, WSUS, etc.)
- Proficiency in desktop troubleshooting and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible to support both TScan locations on-site in Waltham
- A passion for technology and ability to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with immense attention to detail
- IT certificates are a plus, but not required
- Biotech experience is a plus, but not required
TScan Therapeutics was founded in 2018 by a small group of scientists led by Dr. Stephen Elledge (Harvard Medical School/HHMI). TScan is discovering and developing novel TCR-engineered T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. TScan’s discovery platform is centered around a breakthrough technology that enables the rapid, comprehensive, and genome-wide identification of the peptide antigen targets of T cell receptors. This technology greatly enhances our ability to understand the specific antigens that drive important disease processes, including tumor cell recognition by the immune system, self-reactivity in autoimmune disorders, and acquired immunity in infectious disease. TScan is using the platform in oncology to discover new TCR/target pairs and to rapidly move novel TCRs into clinical development.
Do YOU have the anatomy of a TScanner?
Our talented, compassionate, and intelligent team is what makes TScan a great place to work. Our brand-new offices with approximately 40,000 square feet of premium lab, manufacturing and office space is an environment that supports innovation, camaraderie and professionalism. We are driven, passionate, fun, flexible and team oriented. Sound like you? Apply today.