LOCATION: Waltham, MA
TScan Therapeutics is a startup biotech seeking to revolutionize life-changing therapeutics for patients by identifying novel T cells and epitopes. We are looking for a professional to join our team as an Office Administrator to support our Business Team. The ideal candidate should have experience in office administration and enjoy fast-paced, collaborative and vibrant startup culture. An outgoing team player with strong organizational skills will thrive in this role.
- Act as the point of contact for visitors to the TScan office and create a safe and welcoming environment
- Ensure guests are following all safety/COVID protocols
- Support Business Team VPs in administrative functions
- Interact with multiple levels of employees, vendors and partners while professionally representing the Business Team and TScan
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Assist in presentation preparation such as ppt, excel, word, etc.
- Maintain calendars, schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations
- Order and maintain office and break room supplies
- Support office manager with duties such as, contract management, event planning, and catering
- B.S. or 3+ years of administrative experience in any field but preference to candidates with experience in biotech or start-up
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Microsoft office suite and/or Google Business proficiency
- High degree of an attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize with multiple managers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Handling confidential information
- Enthusiastic problem solving and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
T-Scan Therapeutics was founded in 2018 by a small group of scientists led by Dr. Stephen Elledge (Harvard Medical School/HHMI). TScan is discovering and developing novel TCR-engineered T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. TScan’s discovery platform is centered around a breakthrough technology that enables the rapid, comprehensive, and genome-wide identification of the peptide antigen targets of T cell receptors. This technology greatly enhances our ability to understand the specific antigens that drive important disease processes, including tumor cell recognition by the immune system, self-reactivity in autoimmune disorders, and acquired immunity in infectious disease. TScan is using the platform in oncology to discover new TCR/target pairs and to rapidly move novel TCRs into clinical development.
Do YOU have the anatomy of a TScanner?
Our talented, compassionate and intelligent team is what makes TScan a great place to work. Our new offices with over 10,000 square feet of premium lab and office space is an environment that supports innovation, camaraderie and professionalism. We are driven, passionate, fun, flexible and team oriented. Sound like you? Apply today.