LOCATION: Waltham, MA
TScan Therapeutics is a startup biotech seeking to revolutionize life-changing therapeutics for patients by identifying novel T cells and epitopes. We are looking for a motivated professional looking to grow with the company and our team as Operations Accountant, supporting our expanding administrative team. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in Accounts Payable and Payroll, and enjoy fast-paced, collaborative and vibrant startup culture. A team player with a sense of urgency will thrive in this role.
TScan Therapeutics was founded in 2018 by a small group of scientists led by Dr. Stephen Elledge (Harvard Medical School/HHMI). TScan is discovering and developing novel TCR-engineered T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. TScan’s discovery platform is centered around a breakthrough technology that enables the rapid, comprehensive, and genome-wide identification of the peptide antigen targets of T cell receptors. This technology greatly enhances our ability to understand the specific antigens that drive important disease processes, including tumor cell recognition by the immune system, self-reactivity in autoimmune disorders, and acquired immunity in infectious disease. TScan is using the platform in oncology to discover new TCR/target pairs and to rapidly move novel TCRs into clinical development.
• Accounts Payable Lead to manage all components of AP. Vendor invoice review, approval, posting, and payment initiation.
• Vendor Relations including initial account set up and continuing communications and issue resolution.
• Payroll responsibility for 40+ employees on the ADP Run system. Calculations, system input, generation and posting of payroll journal entries.
• Lead role in transition of payroll to a new platform, ADP WorkForce Now, and maintain ownership of the platform.
• General Ledger responsibility for preparing and posting of journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Part of the team transitioning TScan to a new financial accounting system.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Management.
• Two to five years of relevant industry experience in accounting and administrative roles.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Do YOU have the anatomy of a TScanner?
Our talented, compassionate and intelligent team is what makes TScan a great place to work. Our offices with over 25,000 square feet of premium lab and office space is an environment that supports innovation, camaraderie and professionalism. We are driven, passionate, fun, flexible and team oriented. Sound like you? Apply today.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Operations Accountant (FN40-1)