LOCATION: Waltham, MA
TScan Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotech seeking to revolutionize life-changing therapeutics for patients by identifying novel T cells and epitopes. We are looking for a highly motivated researcher to join our Translational team as Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, supporting both pre-clinical and clinical-stage programs. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in primary T cell culture, immunoassays, flow cytometry, and cancer biology, and enjoy exciting, collaborative, and vibrant startup culture. A team player with a sense of urgency will thrive in this role.
- Analyze biospecimens from clinical trials using relevant assays (e.g., flow cytometry, ELISA, etc.)
- Engage in efforts to advance the preclinical development of lead TCR candidates
- Design, execution, and interpretation of analytical assays with TCR-engineered T cell products (e.g., flow cytometry, cytokine secretion, cytotoxicity assays)
- Keep detailed electronic record of experimentations
- Ability to learn new methods/techniques
- BS with 0-5+ years of industry experience or MS with 0-2+ years of experience in biology, immunology, pharmacology, biochemistry, or related field
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Experience with immunology and T cell biology preferred
- Proficiency in multi-color flow cytometry
- Proficiency in software for data analysis (Graphpad, Flowjo)
- Experience with methods for cytokine quantification (ELISA, MSD) and clinical samples is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new techniques and work in a fast-paced environment
T-Scan Therapeutics was founded in 2018 by a small group of scientists led by Dr. Stephen Elledge (Harvard Medical School/HHMI). TScan is discovering and developing novel TCR-engineered T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. TScan’s discovery platform is centered around a breakthrough technology that enables the rapid, comprehensive, and genome-wide identification of the peptide antigen targets of T cell receptors. This technology greatly enhances our ability to understand the specific antigens that drive important disease processes, including tumor cell recognition by the immune system, self-reactivity in autoimmune disorders, and acquired immunity in infectious disease. TScan is using the platform in oncology to discover new TCR/target pairs and to rapidly move novel TCRs into clinical development.
Do YOU have the anatomy of a TScanner?
Our talented, compassionate and intelligent team is what makes TScan a great place to work. Our brand new offices with approximately 40,000 square feet of premium lab and office space is an environment that supports innovation, camaraderie and professionalism. We are driven, passionate, fun, flexible and team oriented. Sound like you? Apply today.